PD Toolbox – COVID-19 Resources
- Televisits From Home Discussion Forum Digest
- Residents and PPE Discussion Forum Digest
- Closing Residency Clinic Temporarily due to COVID-19 Discussion Forum Digest
- Logging Distance Learning Discussion Forum Digest
- Retired Providers Discussion Forum Digest
- Stage 3 Pandemic Emergency Guidance Discussion Forum Digest
AFMRD Member Online Discussion Forum Threads
Academic Family Medicine Organizations Statement on COVID-19
Family Medicine Residency Curriculum Resource (collaboration with STFM)
COVID-19 Residency Program Community Forum Webinar Recording (AAFP, AFMRD, AFMA)
Resources from other family medicine organizations:
AAFP COVID-19 Resources for Family Physicians
AAFP COVID-19 Member Community
AAFP Using Telehealth to Care for Patients During the COVID-19 Pandemic
ACGME Response to Pandemic Crisis
American Family Physician COVID-19 Daily Research Briefs
STFM COVID-19 Teaching Resources
ADFM Member Shared Resources for Health Systems (protocols, workflows, resource guides, patient education materials, etc).
ABFM Information Related to COVID-19 and Certification Activities
ACGME Aware: Well-Being in the Time of COVID-19 audio
AAFP Board Review Express live courses are being made available for free to residents. The following are directions to access the videos and PDFs of the slides:
- Program directors and coordinators can share the link to the registration page with their residents: https://aafp.digitellinc.com/aafp/live/74/page/761.
- Residents should go to the registration page to get access to the archived content. They will need to provide their first and last name, email address, and create a password.
- After successful registration, Digitell will send an email with a link to access the archived content.
AABB New Website to Inform Public About Convalescent Plasma
Annals of Family Medicine COVID-19 Collection
AAFP Policy Protects Medical Learners During Pandemic
AMA Guiding Principles to Protect Resident & Fellow Physicians