- Televisits From Home Discussion Forum Digest
- Residents and PPE Discussion Forum Digest
- Closing Residency Clinic Temporarily due to COVID-19 Discussion Forum Digest
- Logging Distance Learning Discussion Forum Digest
- Retired Providers Discussion Forum Digest
- Stage 3 Pandemic Emergency Guidance Discussion Forum Digest
Family Medicine Residency Curriculum Resource (collaboration with STFM)
Resources from other family medicine organizations:
ADFM Member Shared Resources for Health Systems (protocols, workflows, resource guides, patient education materials, etc).
AAFP Board Review Express live courses are being made available for free to residents. The following are directions to access the videos and PDFs of the slides:
- Program directors and coordinators can share the link to the registration page with their residents: https://aafp.digitellinc.com/aafp/live/74/page/761.
- Residents should go to the registration page to get access to the archived content. They will need to provide their first and last name, email address, and create a password.
- After successful registration, Digitell will send an email with a link to access the archived content.