Become a Member
Please note: The AFMRD membership cycle is by calendar year, January 1 through December 31.
All AFMRD members must be family physicians.
Learn more about AFMRD membership benefits.
- Program Director of an ACGME accredited program - $395 - Join Now
- Associate Program Director - $195 - Join Now
- Associate Member - $195 - Join Now Associate members are in addition to the associate director members for each program. Family physicians who meet the following criteria may be associate members:
- Any designated residency director of an accredited Canadian family medicine residency program - $195 - Join Now
- Designated residency directors of developing residency programs actively seeking ACGME accreditation - $195 - Join Now
- Former residency director members of the AFMRD - $195 - Join Now
- Former residency director of AOA accredited family medicine residency - $195 - Join Now
- Any graduate of the National Institute for Program Director Development (NIPDD) - $195 - Join Now
- International Program Director (ACGME accredited) - $395 - Join Now
- International Associate Member (not ACGME accredited) - $195 - Join Now
Learn more about these membership categories.
If there is a change in program director or associate director leadership in your organization, contact Sam Pener to update your records.
Already a member and need to renew your membership? Click here.
Please note: The AFMRD membership cycle is by calendar year, January 1 through December 31. For membership information, contact Sam Pener (913-906-6359).